ALBANY — Attorneys for former Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo have filed motions seeking thousands of documents from both a top legislative committee and Attorney General Letitia James’ office related to their respective investigations of the ex-governor.
Cuomo’s attorney Rita Glavin asked a federal trial court to compel the state Assembly’s Judiciary Committee as well as the attorney general’s office to turn over documents and investigative materials that were used in James’ probe of sexual misconduct allegations against the former governor as well as the legislature report the committee released a few months after Cuomo resigned in August 2021.
- Attorney says body camera video shows Black motorist shot over 60 times
- Biden Was Set to Tap Anti-Abortion Lawyer As a Judge on Day of Roe Ruling: Report
- Akron police shot Jayland Walker at least 60 times: Attorney describes body-camera footage
- Attorney: Officer shot man 5 times, paused, shot him again
- Murder Conviction For Attorney Accused Of Shooting His Wife To Death Overturned In Georgia