SARATOGA —The town Planning Board told the owner of the Saratoga Lakeview mobile home park that it would not consider a special use permit or a lot line adjustment of his property while the state attorney general‘s office reviews his agreement with tenants.
Chairman Ian Murray told park owner Michael Giovanone on Nov. 30 that he has agreed to allow residents to stay in the park until 2026 and the board cannot proceed until it hears from Attorney General Letitia James.
- Attorney says body camera video shows Black motorist shot over 60 times
- Biden Was Set to Tap Anti-Abortion Lawyer As a Judge on Day of Roe Ruling: Report
- Akron police shot Jayland Walker at least 60 times: Attorney describes body-camera footage
- Attorney: Officer shot man 5 times, paused, shot him again
- Murder Conviction For Attorney Accused Of Shooting His Wife To Death Overturned In Georgia