The Clallam-Jefferson County Pro Bono Lawyers will present a virtual legal aid clinic, a free program offering legal advice to members of the public via phone or Zoom consultations, on Dec. 3.
Those interested are asked to register no later than Wednesday. Once registered, additional directions for the event will be provided.
These clinics are geared to help those who are financially unable to otherwise access a lawyer. Attorney volunteers will be available from 10 am to noon to answer legal questions pertaining to civil matters, direct people to local services that might be able to assist them and to explain the legal process to them.
Clinic attendees are also encouraged to have relevant legal documents with them during consultation(s).
- Kentucky Legal Aid to receive more than $3M to help December tornado survivors | News
- Legal Services Corp. awards funds to Iowa Legal Aid for 2020 derecho victims | Local News
- Justice Bus to bring legal aid to Tennessee residents
- Puerto Rico Legal Services receives $882k to help the victims of earthquake
- Legal Aid lawyers claim NYC fiddles with Rikers missed medical visit numbers to make them look better