MILFORD – The family of a Milford woman killed in a December ax attack plans to sue the city for not preventing her “gruesome and premeditated” death.
In letters sent on behalf of the father of 40-year-old Julie Minogue and one of her three sons, their lawyer noted that she reached out to police several times in the weeks before her death about harassment by Ewen Dewitt, who police say killed her in her Salem Walk condo in front of the couple’s 3-year-old boy, while another son of Minogue’s was also home.
- New York approves gun law requiring buyers to provide social media handles
- Enforcement of new structural safety law examined
- Rabbi sues Florida over abortion ban law arguing it infringes on religious liberty
- Maryland law expanding who can perform abortion takes effect
- Why a good lawyer never ignores the court of public opinion