COHOES — Attorney General Letitia James and the Norlite aggregate plant on Wednesday reached an agreement regarding the state’s injunction that will prompt extensive dust control measures and monitoring.
The plant still might have to suspend operations if dust levels get too high, however. And a related lawsuit filed by the attorney general and state Department of Environmental Conservation against Norlite continues.
- Attorney says body camera video shows Black motorist shot over 60 times
- Biden Was Set to Tap Anti-Abortion Lawyer As a Judge on Day of Roe Ruling: Report
- Akron police shot Jayland Walker at least 60 times: Attorney describes body-camera footage
- Attorney: Officer shot man 5 times, paused, shot him again
- Murder Conviction For Attorney Accused Of Shooting His Wife To Death Overturned In Georgia